Support the San Francisco Boys Chorus
Gifts are welcomed year-round, and are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The San Francisco Boys Chorus gets about one third of its operating revenue from tuition and ticket sales. The Chorus relies on generous contributions from individuals, foundations and corporations, and public agencies to support our many programs, including tuition and camp subsidies, and scholarship awards.
Please mail donations to: San Francisco Boys Chorus, 333 Hayes Street Ste.116, San Francisco CA 94102 or call 415-861-7464 or donate online above.
Over 40% of our boys receive financial aid for tuition, camp and touring.
Make an Annual Fund or Sponsorship gift by Check or Credit Card
- Make a Gift of Stocks or Appreciated Securities
- Attend SFBC Special Events and Performances
- Donate your vehicle to SFBC
- Volunteer to help with Events, at Rehearsals and Bookings, in the Office
- Sell tickets to Events, advertising for our Programs, Benefit Drawing Tickets, Gala Boosters
- Advertise your business/service in our Programs
- Donate or Solicit Auction Items for our Annual Gala Auction and Benefit Drawing
- Hire one of our talented ensembles for your next soirée
- Underwrite our next International Tour
- Consider a Legacy Gift to secure the future of the SFBC
- Tell all your friends about why YOU support the San Francisco Boys Chorus
The value of the San Francisco Boys Chorus goes well beyond music education and performance. It teaches responsibility, self-discipline, confidence, commitment, teamwork, and respect for others.
Your dollars in action:
- A gift of $50 provides sheet music for the Intermediate Chorus for one of our concerts
- A gift of $100 provides a day's meal for the Concert Chorus at camp
- A gift of $200 provides camp uniforms for 16 boys
- A gift of $500 provides tuition for a year for one boy in the Preparatory Chorus
- A gift of $1,000 provides one year's tuition for an Apprentice, Intermediate or Concert Chorister
- A gift of $1,500 pays for sheet music for the entire Chorus for one year.
- A gift of $4,000 pays for the production costs for our next CD.
- A gift of $5,000 pays for one half the cost of our annual holiday concert.
- Thank you!
SFBC is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization